1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
“ 3. I figured that if everyone else could smoke a cigarette without coughing, I could damn well too.” – Looking for Alaska, John Green
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3) Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Watching BTS’s recent Run episode on V app.
4) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
5) Without looking, guess what time it is.
6) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Electric fan and my younger brother’s foot steps.
8) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A while ago. We went somewhere and bought something.
9) Did you dream last night?
10) Do you remember your dreams?
Yes, right after I wake up, but as the day goes on, the memory of my dreams slips away. I don’t remember any now except for the extreme ones.
11) When did you last laugh?
A while ago.
12) Do you remember why / at what?
No. I laugh at everything.
13) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Calendars and educational posters.
14) Seen anything weird lately?
15) What do you think of this quiz?
A good medium to reflect on things
16) What is the last film you saw?
Orange. It’s a good Japanese film. 🙂
17) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Anywhere, as long as it is with the people I love.
18) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Tickets, for movies, plays, extreme adventure, etc.
19) Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
I’m only 4″11 😦
20) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
21) Do you like to dance?
Yes, I just developed my appreciation to dance just recently (because of KPop tbh). I used to hate dancing so much when I was younger.
22) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, but I would probably take my family or friends with me. I don’t want to live alone.
23) Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
An Alice G. (??) I can’t make any interesting ones.
24) Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
25) What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Spirited Away. It’s a Japanese animation film
26) Last time you swam in a pool?
January 2017. I can’t really remember the date.
27) Type of music you like most?
I love almost all kinds of music. 😮 Acoustic pop always gets me. But, recently, I’m into hiphop.
28) Type of music you dislike most?
Hard metal and emo punk. :< I used to like emo punk when I was younger though.
29) Are you listening to music right now?
Not at the moment.
30) What color is your bedroom carpet?
We don’t have a bedroom carpet 😂
31) If you could change something about your house, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Everything. I would just transfer to another house with my family. It would be easier.
32) What was the last thing you bought?
33) Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Nooo. I’d like to try
34) Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
35) Do you have a garden?
36) Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
37) What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
“It’s too early.”
38) If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
39) Who sent the last text message you received?
40) Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Some music store. But, I don’t think I like the idea of owning a credit card.
41) What time is bed time?
Somewhere between 11:30am – 2:30am depending on the day and how tired I am.
42) Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No. I’d like to attend one to feed my constantly aesthetic-starving soul.
43) How many tattoos do you have?
I don’t have any.
44) If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Yes, but just simple designs on areas that are not often exposed.
45) What did you do for your last birthday?
It was a normal day. My mother prepared some extra food for that day. I like making my birthdays as normal days so I don’t really tell anyone.
46) Do you carry a donor card?
No. I used to but I can’t find it anymore.
47) Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
48) Is the glass half empty or half full?
49) What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?
Abra. 😦 I want to travel farther though.
50) When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I don’t think I’ve ever had home-grown tomatoes.
51) Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes, but it was a group trophy.
52) Are you a good cook?
53) Do you know how to pump your own gas?
54) If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
55) Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
56) Do you touch-type?
57) What’s under your bed?
58) Do you believe in love at first sight?
59) Think fast, what do you like right now?
60) Where were you on Valentine’s day?
61) What time do you get up?
M – F : 6:30 am ; Weekends – 9/10 am
62) What was the name of your first pet?
Torxeus, Torxisse. They are white pigeons.
63) Who is the second to last person to call you?
Ivan (a friend)
64) Is there anything going on this weekend?
The usual ones. I haven’t been updated.
65) How are you feeling right now?
Uhm.. insecure? a little happy? 🙂
66) What do you think about the most?
The future. It’s kind of unhealthy actually because I tend to overdo it. But I can’t help it
67) What time do you get up in the morning?
See Question 61.
68) If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
Right after I won but I would only tell relatives and close friends
69) Who would you tell first?
70) What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Le Petit Poucet (a French film) It was last year and I watched it for free. I don’t really go to cinemas.
71) Do you sing in the shower?
72) Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
See Question 40.
73) What do you do most when you are bored?
Practice instrments/learn guitar/ watch a variety show in a foreign language
74) What do you do for a living?
I’m still a student, but I work part-time as a teacher
75) Do you love your job?
76) What did you want to be when you grew up?
To be an elementary teacher 🙂 And a writer. Or a business owner. Or some profession related to music.
77) If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
78) Which came first the chicken or the egg?
79) How many keys on your key ring?
I don’t have a key ring
80) Where would you retire to?
Somewhere nice and peaceful.
81) What kind of car do you drive?
I don’t own a car.
82) What are your best physical features?
My eyes and my dimples
83) What are your best characteristics?
I like taking care of people. 🙂 And I’m not boastful
84) If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Somewhere in Seoul, South Korea
85) What kind of books do you like to read?
I like non-fiction these days, but I used to like YA a lot.
86) Where would you want to retire to?
See Question 80.
87) What is your favorite time of the day?
my waking hours
88) Where did you grow up?
Quezon City, Philippines
89) How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
I’m still here.
90)What are you reading now?
91) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Both 🙂 What is sleep?
92) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
93) Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Yes? Is this something some people cannot do?
94) Do you have pets?
Nooo. My parents don’t allow me.
95) How many rings before you answer the phone?
About 3? My phone is only on vibrate so I cant really hear unless it’s close to me.
96) What is your best childhood memory?
Hanging out with many people who are no longer in my life.
97) What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Loool I’m still young HAHAH but I did worked as a canteen crew for 1 week and right now, I’m working part time as a tutor.
98) Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
I just bought my first pizza for my family from the money that I actually worked for 😍
99) What is most important in life?
Kindness and love
100) What Inspires You?
* My answers turned out to be monotonous 😦 I’m sorry if this bored you even more. I’m writing this at a time when I have no energy to write but I write anyways because I challanged myself to do this last week. Thank you for reading! 가자! ♥