So I just received my first Liebster Award, courtesy of Ate Aysa of aysabaw! I wasn’t aware that I was nominated until I’ve stalked Ate Aysa’s blog (hihihi) and saw that I was nominated. Thank you for the nomination Ate Aysa!
According to Ate Aysa, Liebster Award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. So I think it’s a cool way to show appreciation to some of your fave blogs and to introduce newbies as well.
•Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
•Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
•Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
•Let the bloggers know you nominated them
•Give them 11 questions of your own.
These are my answers to Ate Aysa’s questions:
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
I am gorgeous! Duh.Inquisitive, Guarded, Nitpicky
- If you would be a plant or an animal, what would you be and why? I would want to be a dog or a cat, those of the cuddling kinds. Most of them just look so adorable and carefree. Who wouldn’t like that kind of life?
3. If you could borrow someone else’s body for a day, who would that be and what would you do? It would be a pleasure to borrow Donald Trump’s body. While I’m in his body, I will call for a public press con to apologize for all the social, racial, and religious sectors that Donald Trump has discriminated. And then, ultimately, I shall officially withdraw Trump’s presidential candidacy.
4.If you could eat only 3 foods in a month, what would these be? Hotdogs, Eggs, and Bread. Lol.
5.If there would be a zombie outbreak, what would you do?
Cry and feel sorry about mankind. I will gather with my family/friends, and then I will join a team to search for meds/foods/survival tools/guns/ammo. After making sure that we will have a sufficient supply of meds/foods that shall last for 3-5 months, we shall transfer to some place where there is a ridiculously high wall/gate. And then we will search again for meds/foods/ammo/guns ad infinitum. While we are in our safe haven, we will practice self-defense against walkers zombies/asshole humans who still want to take our lives even though they knew that we’re the only ones who are left and that we are supposedly all in this together. Or simply just copy & paste what Rick Grimes and his squad did when the “shit hit the fin.”
6. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why? The ability to reconstruct my entire structure into whatever/whomever I want, like the Pokémon, Ditto. I could be Emilia Clarke in 2-3 hours, and then I could be Chris Evans, or Pres. Obama, or Duterte, or Ely Buendia or a karaoke machine, or an electric guitar, or Cersei Lannister, or a Calvin Klein brief or an albatross.
7.What is the last book that you’ve read? Did you like it or not? Why? I’m currently reading Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli and Young Adam. I’m pretty sure I will like how these books will end. The last book that I’ve actually finished reading though was Bob Ong’s Alamat ng Gubat and I absolutely loved it! It is a satirical fable that attacks the problematic ignorance of the Philippine society. Everyone should read that book. It is one of those memorable short reads that will keep you thinking for hours after you’ve finished reading it.
- If you are to be a superhero, who would you be and why? (You can choose among the fictional ones or you could create your own) Spiderman! I can’t really offer any decent reasons, but he’s just so kickass and he is the very first Marvel superhero who’s introduced to me during my childhood.
9.If you have 1 million dollars in your hand, what would you do?
Thank you, thank you for that wonderful question! As your Ms. Universe 2016, I would donate this huge lump of money to every charity in the world. But, for real, I would probably donate some of the money to a charity for children or PWDs, and then, a huge part of the money will go to our savings because my family might probably need that money in the future. Finally, I will use the remaining for selfish escapades.
10.What skill would you like to learn and why? Self-defense or any kind of martial arts. There’s danger everywhere, and there will always be people out there who won’t be afraid to take anyone down because of selfish reasons. As Mad-Eye Moody keeps on reiterating, “Constant vigilance!” Self-defense would surely help me protect that vigilance.
11.What song best describes how you feel at the moment? Umaapaw by Ang Bandang Shirley
I cheerfully nominate:
MEGumiho (even though I know you aren’t new. Hehe)
Here are my questions:
- Who do you usually think about? Why are you always thinking about him/her?
- What/Who makes you wake up?
- Take the Kinsey Scale test here. What did you get? Do you agree with it? Why or why not?
- Are you more extraverted, or introverted? How does this affect the people around you?
- What kind of personalities do you find repulsive?
- What is your most memorable escapade? Why?
- What object do you value the most? Why?
- Is there a movie that gave you some unexpected kind of epiphany? What is that movie?
- What is the last movie/TV show that you’ve watched? Did you enjoy it? Why or why not?
- Tell something to your 17-yr. old self.
- How are you doing, today?