This make me want to read Fangirl all over again. 😍
Note: This book convinced me to write again.
1. “We’re supposed to meet new people.”
“I don’t need new people.”
“That just shows how much you need new people.”
2. You can’t take back texts. If you come off all moody and melancholy in a text, it just sits there in your phone, reminding you of what a drag you are.
3. You don’t do magic. You are magic.
(Note: This sounds like Salvador Dali’s “I don’t do drugs. I am drugs.”)
4. That moment when you realize that a guy’s looking at you differently–that you’re taking up more space in his field of vision. That moment when you know he can’t see past you anymore.
5. Cath, zero. Crazy, one million.
6. I’m sorry you ruined it by being so pathetic. -Reagan
7. I love love stories. -Cath
8. …her real self was buried under eight layers of fear…
View original post 783 more words